Help:Creating New User Accounts
From Textpattern CMS User Documentation
Administrators, Sysops, and Langleads (a special group for translation efforts) all have the power to create new user accounts according to the protocols in help:New Accounts.
We don't advertise the "Create Account" screen because nobody can just create an account; it needs to be done for them, and the process for accessing it is contextual to your status.
We provide this reminder of how to do it for those who have not done it in some time and forgot.
- Login with your own account.
- Go to the special:UserLogin Wiki Log in page again, which will now reveal the Create an account link if you have the right permissions to see it (if you don't, there's a problem with your status). You should bookmark the Wiki Log in link because it disappears from the masthead after you are already logged in (naturally), but you can always access it via special:SpecialPages under the ToolBox list in footer (look for section Login / sign up in the Special pages page).
- Click the Create an account link.
- Change your details in the form with those of the user you're creating the account for (forum username, temp password and email are required by TxB standards).
- Send the account details via email to the new user.