Help:Synchronizing Test-Wiki Database Against Main
From Textpattern CMS User Documentation
Since the Test-Wiki is used for testing wiki upgrades, modifications and extensions prior to such implementations at TextBook main, it's useful to parallel the Test-Wiki content with that of main every once in a while, particularly just before testing.
An easy way to do this is to copy main's database to test-wiki's via phpmyadmin.
You will need to know the names of the two databases, which as admins you should, as they are not named here.
- Select main's database from list.
- Go to Operations.
- Scroll down to Copy Database to:.
- Enter name of Test-Wiki's database as the one to copy to.
- Leave structure and data selected.
- Uncheck CREATE DATABASE before copying since the database already exists.
- Check Add DROP TABLE / DROP VIEW or else it will fail!